Skip to main content

How Do I - Series for NAV 2013 R2.

Hi all,

Microsoft have released so many videos on HOW DO I Series for NAV 2013 R2.

Below are the link for the videos.



1. How Do I: Create a Web Service that is based on Account Schedule KPIs in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

2.How Do I: Import and Reconcile a Bank Statement in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

3.How Do I: Manage Incoming Documents in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

4.How Do I: Work with the Payment Registration for incoming payments in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

5.How Do I: Migrate Data Using RapidStart Services for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

6.How Do I: Create a Simple Hello World Extensibility Control in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

7.How Do I: Create a Bing Maps  Extensibility Control in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

8.How Do I: Create a Media Player Extensibility Control in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

9.How Do I: Use the Resource File to Enhance an Extensibility Control in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

10.How Do I: Embed Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 pages in a SharePoint Portal

11. How Do I: Enable Single sign-on with Office 365 in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

12. How Do I: Expose Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 lists through Business Connectivity Services (BCS)and OData Web Services in Office 365

13. How Do I: Analyze and Decide the Best Grouping Structure in a Report in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

14. How Do I: Use the Document Outline Tool in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

15. How Do I: Use the Row and Column Group Tool in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

16. How Do I: View My Report Dataset in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

17. How Do I: Align Controls in a Report in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

18. How Do I: Ensure My Report Fits Page Size in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

19. How Do I: Group Data in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

20. How Do I: Manage Companies in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

21. How Do I: Migrate from Multiple Companies to a Multi-tenant Architecture in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

22. How Do I: Migrate from a single-tenant NAV 2013 database to NAV 2013 R2 with a multi-tenancy architecture

23. How Do I: Backup and Restore in a Multitenant Environment in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

24. How Do I: Set Up and Monitor Database Synchronization in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

25. How Do I: Manage Tenants in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

26. How Do I: Run an Automated Data Upgrade in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

Felling excited, Lets see whats new in these videos.

+Girish Arora - Sir as we discussed the Last Video (26) is related to Automated Upgrade in NAV 2013 R2.

Regards,
Saurav Dhyani
saurav-nav.blogspot.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BC 21 and Higher - PowerShell Cmdlet (Replacement of Business Central Administration).

Hi Readers, As discussed in last article about deprecating of Business Central Administration, there are few common actions that we use in administration till Business Central 20. For our on-prem customers, we will still require doing activities. As Microsoft suggest we need to start using PowerShell cmdlet.    Let's see how to do those via PowerShell, or Administration Shell. I will be keep adding commands as you comment to this article.

Send Mail with Attachment From Navision.

Hi all, We have seen how to save a report into PDF and how to send mail to a customer. Let's link these two post in one i.e. Mailing statement to a customer into PDF Format. This article is part of the Series. Please Refer  Table of Content here . If you have the old objects set let me brief you what I will be changing - 

MSDYN365BC - Data Upgrade To Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premises.

Hi Readers, We have already talked about the number of steps for upgrading to Business Central on Premises from different NAV versions. After that article, I received multiple requests for an article which list down steps for Data Migration. In this article, we will discuss steps of data migration to MSDYN365BC (on-Prem) from NAV 2017. For this article, I am considering a Cronus Demo Database without any customization. For an actual upgrade project, we will have to complete object merge using compare and Merge process. After the Merge Process, the next step is data migration. Let's discuss those steps. Direct Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (on-Prem) is from following versions - 1. NAV 2015. 2. NAV 2016. 3. NAV 2017. 4. NAV 2018.